South-Texas – Gulf Coast Basin
(As of December 31, 2014)
- Net acres - 26, 160
- 1 P reserves
- Oil - 12, 903 Mbbls
- NGL - 2, 287 Mbbls
- Gas - 17, 648 MMcfs
- PV 10(millions) - $449 .3
- Gross producing wells - 77
- Net producing wells - 53.8
- Boepd - 4, 648
Hover over a region to view details.
Sundance's diversified portfolio of projects in the South-Texas-Gulf Coast Basin includes three projects. The first, Choke Canyon Reservoir located in McMullen, Live Oak and Atascosa Counties and the second, Redemption Project located in Dimmit County both projects targeting the volatile oil window of the Eagle Ford Formation. The last project is a non-operated working interest positions in Maverick County, southeast Texas, targeting the Georgetown Formation.
Why the Southeast Texas Gulf-coast Basin?
- Low risk developmental opportunities with exceptional risk adjusted returns High working interest, Sundance operated assets
- Targeting the highly productive Eagle Ford Formation with down spacing opportunities across the acreage
- Benefits of using modern technologies such as horizontal drilling and hydraulic stimulation to increase production and reserves
Sundance Development Program
Sundance has an active two-rig drilling program targeting the Eagle Ford Formation in northeast McMullen County, Texas, onshore Texas Gulf-coast Basin.